In Celebration of the World’s Frappe Day, here is a DIY Iced Coffee Frappe with Chocolate Fudge. Who doesn’t love coffee? We’re not used to having plain coffee, we often have instant coffee filled with all the sugary stuff that’s unhealthy. Living in Melbourne where the coffee and cafe culture is vibrant than any other cities in the world. You can’t help not to immerse with the lifestyle. People here only knows flat white, long black and short black. You can’t really find any iced americano, frappe, and any coffee drink loaded with all the cream, sugar and chocolate in a local cafe. That wouldn’t be Melbourne then. Here, we’ve featured a homemade DIY Iced Coffee Frappe with chocolate fudge using a simple coffee bean with cream, milk and 100% dark chocolate. You can omit the sugar and change to other healthier alternatives such as coconut sugar, palm sugar, maple syrup, etc if you like. It is easy to make and it saves you money than buying at the shops. Try it for yourself, Enjoy!
ICED COFFEE FRAPPE with CHOCOLATE FUDGE
CHOCOLATE FUDGE SAUCE
2. Pour the coffee mixture into the ice cube tray and freeze for 2hours or until frozen.
3. Making the Chocolate Fudge Sauce, combine the dark chocolate bars or chips in a microwavable container then add the thickened cream. Heat for 1minute, stir every 30seconds until dissolved.
You can also cook in a saucepan at a low heat, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Let it cool.
4. When the coffee mixture is frozen, remove from the ice cube tray and place it in a blender. Add the ice cubes, cream and remaining milk, then blend until smooth.
5. Divide the fudge sauce into glasses (you can make 3 serves of regular sized glasses or 2 serves of tall glasses) and swirl.
6. Add the blended coffee frappe and sprinkle with grated chocolate or chocolate powder to serve. You can also add whipped cream on top depending on your liking. Now you have made a DIY Iced Coffee Frappe with Chocolate Fudge. Enjoy.
Follow us! @sundeeskitchen